- Duration: 10 weeks
- Attendance: One 2 hour session per week
- Level: For beginners and intermediates
- Developing skills in creating colour and texture in art
- Discovering the properties of watercolour and acrylic paints
- Using various painting tools and techniques
- Exploring a variety of colour mixing techniques
- Developing your own creative style of art
- Experimenting with ideas
- Completing your own unique artwork.
How will I be assessed?
There is no exam or formal assessment at the end of this course. You will be given supportive feedback from your tutor on a weekly basis to help you develop your skills.
What do I need to bring?
You will need to bring an A4 file for your work and course materials, with plastic inserts to keep your work clean. Or you could bring your own sketchbook to work in. All materials will be provided unless you prefer to use some of your own.
You will need basic drawing skills and to attend this course you must:
- Be able to understand simple instructions
- Ask questions when you do not understand
Are there any costs?
The Course costs £60 which includes all materials. Fee remissions available depending on circumstance.
What will this course lead to?
On completion, you could enrol onto the next Art for Pleasure course which focuses on experimenting with new materials and techniques such as collage, transcriptions, using gauche paint. You’re tutor will give you plenty of advice on other local progression options.
ue vulputate massa nec feugiat fringilla. Fusce at euismod augue. Maecenas quis leo id lectus vestibulum interdum. Ut ut rhoncus risus, nec viverra nisl. Curabitur vitae nulla id eros interdum egestas ac sed odio.