Mental health presents one of the greatest challenges to our society. With an estimated 450 million people worldwide suffering from a mental health problem, around a quarter of British adults will experience some form of mental health problem within the course of a year. While many elements of mental health are still not understood, having a good knowledge of the information that is available is essential in the care sector.
You will be allocated 24 weeks to complete this qualification as an online, home study approach.
You will be allocated a user name and password to log onto the system to upload your work.
You will be allocated an assessor who will provide you with regular feedback digitally on the work that you up load. However, you can request a 1:1 if you feel this would be beneficial
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Increase understanding of symptoms and management of stress, anxiety and phobias
- Further your personal and professional development
- Gain a clear understanding of mental health legislation
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Unit 1 – Understanding Mental Health
- Unit 2 – Understanding Stress and Anxiety
- Unit 3 – Understanding Depression
- Unit 4 – Understanding Phobias
- Unit 5- Understanding Eating Disorders
- Unit 6 – Understanding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Unit 7 – Understanding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Unit 8 – Understanding Post-Traumatic Disorder
- Unit 9 – Understanding Dementia
- Unit 10 – Understanding Postnatal Depression
- Unit 11 – Understanding Bipolar Disorder
- Unit 12 – Understanding Schizophrenia
Aged 19+ Lived in the EU for 3 years born before 01/09/1998
Available fully funded
ue vulputate massa nec feugiat fringilla. Fusce at euismod augue. Maecenas quis leo id lectus vestibulum interdum. Ut ut rhoncus risus, nec viverra nisl. Curabitur vitae nulla id eros interdum egestas ac sed odio.