Becoming more Active and Healthy
- Duration: 5 weeks
- Attendance:One 2 hour session per week
- You will need to complete an induction form prior to the course start date.
- Level:For beginners or for a refresher
- The social and emotional benefits of exercise
- Total fitness, which involves a holistic approach
- The importance of good posture
- Gentle stretching activities
- Gentle exercises to promote mobility and motor skills
- Nutritional fitness
- Tai Chi, balance and pilates
- Relaxation techniques
How will I be assessed?
- There is no exam or formal assessment at the end of this course. You will be given supportive feedback from your tutor on a weekly basis to help you develop your skills.
What do I need to bring?
- Wear loose clothing and flat shoes. If you have a mat you can bring it along.
There are no entry requirements but to attend this course you must:
- Be able to understand simple instructions
- Ask questions when you do not understand
Are there any costs?
- No. This course is FREE
What will this course lead to?
- On completion, you could enrol onto another course. You’re tutor will give you plenty of advice and also on other local progression options.
ue vulputate massa nec feugiat fringilla. Fusce at euismod augue. Maecenas quis leo id lectus vestibulum interdum. Ut ut rhoncus risus, nec viverra nisl. Curabitur vitae nulla id eros interdum egestas ac sed odio.