There were an estimated 5.5 million private sector businesses in the UK at the start of 2016. Despite the recent economic difficulties, the trend has been steadily increasing in the business population. Today’s global economy brings with it a wealth of new markets, shrinking profit margins and increasing operating expenses; the need for good business administration has never been greater.
You will be allocated 24 weeks to complete this qualification as an online, home study approach.
You will be allocated a user name and password to log onto the system to upload your work.
You will be allocated an assessor who will provide you with regular feedback digitally on the work that you up load. However, you can request a 1:1 if you feel this would be beneficial
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Gain relevant skills, knowledge and understanding, leading to improved experience for those using your services
what you will learn
- Unit 1 – Principles of Providing Administrative Services
- Unit 2 – Principles of Business Document Production and Information Management
- Unit 3 – Understand Communication in a Business Environment
- Unit 4 – Understand Employer Organisations
- Unit 5 – Understand How to Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues
- Unit 6- Understand how to carry out Business Administration Tasks
- Unit 9- Understand how to Store, Retrieve and Archive
Aged 19+ Lived in the EU for 3 years born before 01/09/1998
Available fully funded
ue vulputate massa nec feugiat fringilla. Fusce at euismod augue. Maecenas quis leo id lectus vestibulum interdum. Ut ut rhoncus risus, nec viverra nisl. Curabitur vitae nulla id eros interdum egestas ac sed odio.