The course is designed for adult learners who want to either:
- Improve their English skills (Entry Levels to Level 2)
- Achieve accreditation for their existing skills
- Work towards the recognised equivalent of GCSE
The programme will be designed to suit individual learner needs and allows access to online as well as practical learning resources.
Learners will be given the opportunity to work towards City and Guilds Functional Skills English accreditation. All assessments are set by City and Guilds and take place under supervised conditions.
- 1 session per week for 20 weeks or
- 2 sessions per week for 10 weeks.
- Childcare provision is available for this course, please speak to one of our Learner Services Officers for further details and information
- Speaking, Listening and Communications
To attend this course you must:
- Be able to follow instructions
- Be willing to learn new skills
ue vulputate massa nec feugiat fringilla. Fusce at euismod augue. Maecenas quis leo id lectus vestibulum interdum. Ut ut rhoncus risus, nec viverra nisl. Curabitur vitae nulla id eros interdum egestas ac sed odio.