In the UK there have been serious efforts over many years to reduce discrimination and prejudice, and the phrase ‘Equality & Diversity’ is quite widespread now. The Equality Act 2010 brought together various pieces of anti-discrimination legislation. The Act forms the legal framework to help reduce discrimination in many parts of our lives to protect people.
You will be allocated 24 weeks to complete this qualification as an online, home study approach.
You will be allocated a user name and password to log onto the system to upload your work.
You will be allocated an assessor who will provide you with regular feedback digitally on the work that you up load. However, you can request a 1:1 if you feel this would be beneficial
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Gain relevant skills, knowledge and understanding, leading to improved experience for those using your services
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Unit 1 – Equality and Diversity in society
- Unit 2 – Equality and Diversity in the community
- Unit 3 – Equality and Diversity in the workplace
Aged 19+ Lived in the EU for 3 years born before 01/09/1998
Available fully funded
ue vulputate massa nec feugiat fringilla. Fusce at euismod augue. Maecenas quis leo id lectus vestibulum interdum. Ut ut rhoncus risus, nec viverra nisl. Curabitur vitae nulla id eros interdum egestas ac sed odio.