This is an introductory two term course for learners who are interested in developing or setting up their own business. This is a good grounding for developing your own business plan and marketing approaches to launch or expand your business.
- Duration: 5 weeks
- Attendance: One 3 hour session per week.
- Understand how to develop and write a business plan.
- Understand how to undertake a PESTEL and SWOT analysis
- Understand your competitor market
- Understand different marketing strategies and approaches
- Understand how to develop and produce a marketing plan
How will I be assessed?
- This is a non-accredited course, however linked to the RARPA framework you will be expected to build up a portfolio which will be assessed by your tutor against the course criteria. There will be a variety of activities and it is a great opportunity to meet new people. You will be given supportive feedback from your tutor on a weekly basis to help you develop your skills. You will receive on a certificate to show you have completed the course.
What are the entry requirements?
- There is an expectation that you will hold an Entry 3 Level qualification in Maths and English, we do offer additional course if you are interested in developing your English and Maths skills, please speak to your tutor if you are interested in these or any other courses we offer.
Are there any costs?
- The course costs £30. There are fee remissions that may apply for those who are eligible (please ask for details).
What will this course lead to?
- This is an excellent course to support you in exploring and gaining skills to set up and develop your own business idea.
ue vulputate massa nec feugiat fringilla. Fusce at euismod augue. Maecenas quis leo id lectus vestibulum interdum. Ut ut rhoncus risus, nec viverra nisl. Curabitur vitae nulla id eros interdum egestas ac sed odio.