The course is designed for adult learners who want to either:
- Improve their maths skills (Entry Levels to Level 2)
- Develop study skills
- Build confidence with numbers
- Duration: 5 weeks
- Attendance: one 2 and half hour session per week.
- Childcare provision is available for this course, please speak to one of our Learner Services Officers for further details and information
• Measure, Shape and Space
• Handling Data
• Using a calculator
How will I be assessed?
There is no exam or formal assessment at the end of this course and you will be given supportive feedback from your tutor on a weekly basis to help you develop your skills.
To attend this course you must:
- Be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Be willing to learn new skills
What will this course lead to?
Learners will be given the opportunity, on completion of the course, to move onto an accredited course and work towards City and Guilds Functional Skills Mathematics Certificate.
ue vulputate massa nec feugiat fringilla. Fusce at euismod augue. Maecenas quis leo id lectus vestibulum interdum. Ut ut rhoncus risus, nec viverra nisl. Curabitur vitae nulla id eros interdum egestas ac sed odio.