You will learn about providing information, advice and guidance for specific groups of clients and consider equality and diversity as well as the possible effects of discrimination. You will consider how clients can be supported in making appropriate choices and help them to overcome these barriers when accessing IAG. Additionally, you will learn about the management and storage of information linked to IAG.
You will be allocated 24 weeks to complete this qualification as an online, home study approach.
You will be allocated a user name and password to log onto the system to upload your work.
You will be allocated an assessor who will provide you with regular feedback digitally on the work that you up load. However, you can request a 1:1 if you feel this would be beneficial
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Increase understanding of how to give IAG successfully for different clients
- Further your personal and professional development
- Gain a clear understanding of how to manage and store IAG Information
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Unit 1 – IAG in practice
- Unit 2 – Developing interaction skills for IAG
- Unit 3 – Signposting and referral IAG
- Unit 4 – IAG- Context
- Unit 5- Managing information
Aged 19+ Lived in the EU for 3 years born before 01/09/1998
Available fully funded
ue vulputate massa nec feugiat fringilla. Fusce at euismod augue. Maecenas quis leo id lectus vestibulum interdum. Ut ut rhoncus risus, nec viverra nisl. Curabitur vitae nulla id eros interdum egestas ac sed odio.