A lean organisation provides the greatest customer value with the fewest resources, a philosophy increasingly important in today’s competitive business market. A sound understanding of the concept and benefits of a lean environment, as well as knowledge of business techniques and working in teams, is essential. Our nationally recognised qualification is designed to provide individuals with an appreciation and understanding of some key principles of lean organisation management.
You will be allocated 12 weeks to complete this qualification as an online, home study approach.
You will be allocated a user name and password to log onto the system to upload your work.
You will be allocated an assessor who will provide you with regular feedback digitally on the work that you up load. However, you can request a 1:1 if you feel this would be beneficial
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Improve your efficiency
- Help reduce materials and resource costs
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Unit 1 – Lean Organisation Techniques in Business
- Unit 2 – Business Improvement Tools and Techniques
- Unit 3 – Working in Business Teams
Aged 19+ Lived in the EU for 3 years born before 01/09/1998
Available fully funded
ue vulputate massa nec feugiat fringilla. Fusce at euismod augue. Maecenas quis leo id lectus vestibulum interdum. Ut ut rhoncus risus, nec viverra nisl. Curabitur vitae nulla id eros interdum egestas ac sed odio.