A 12 week course for those with experience of a range of Microsoft packages. You will be able to develop your knowledge and gain a recognised qualification
- Duration: 15 weeks
- Attendance:One 2.5 hour session per week.
- File management
- Create / Delete folders and working with folders
- Create a variety of documents and save to folders
- Copy & move documents from one folder to another
- Word Processing
- Inserting, resizing and flipping pictures sourced from the internet
- Use cut/copy/paste/find & replace
- Create formal documents such as letters and CV
- Print screens and logo
- Formulas & Functions
- Preparing databases
- Editing databases
- E mail functions
- Send attachments
- Compose formal emails
- Awareness of online safety
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course you will complete an assessment to achieve a Functional Skills qualification in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) at Level 1.
What are the entry requirements?
- To enrol on the course you must have completed the Next Steps to Computers(E3 level) or be able to demonstrate equivalent skills at enrolment.
Are there any costs?
- No, the course is free of charge
What will this course lead to?
- On completion, you would be eligible to enrol on a L2 computer course
ue vulputate massa nec feugiat fringilla. Fusce at euismod augue. Maecenas quis leo id lectus vestibulum interdum. Ut ut rhoncus risus, nec viverra nisl. Curabitur vitae nulla id eros interdum egestas ac sed odio.