A 10 week course for those with experience of a range of Microsoft packages. You will be able to develop your knowledge and gain a recognised qualification.
- Duration:11 weeks
- Attendance: One 2.5 hour session per week.
- File management using Windows Explorer
- Understanding of the file structure
- Create / Delete folders
- Create documents and save to folders
- Copy & move documents from one folder to another
- Word Processing
- Paragraphs/justify text/bold/underline/ bullets & indentation
- Use cut/copy/paste/find & replace
- Tables/inserts/delete rows & columns
- Page orientation/headers and footers
- Formulas & Functions – Multiplication & Division
- Copy formula/Autosum
- Graphs & charts
- Insert & delete rows/column widths
- Format cells/justify/colour/text effects
- Create Slide Transitions
- Inserting shapes
- Create a flowchart
HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED?
At the end of the course you will complete an assessment to achieve a functional skills qualification in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) at Entry Level 3.
WHAT ARE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
To enrol on the course you must have completed the First Steps to Computers or be able to demonstrate equivalent skills at enrolment.
ARE THERE ANY COSTS?
No, the course is free of charge
WHAT WILL THIS COURSE LEAD TO?
On completion, you would be eligible to enrol on the L1 ECDL computer course available at Riverside College.
ue vulputate massa nec feugiat fringilla. Fusce at euismod augue. Maecenas quis leo id lectus vestibulum interdum. Ut ut rhoncus risus, nec viverra nisl. Curabitur vitae nulla id eros interdum egestas ac sed odio.