An informative and relaxed 5 week course for those who would like to discover ways in which to manage their stress more effectively and develop confidence and positive self-belief.
- Duration: 5 weeks
- Attendance: one 2 hour session per week
- Level: No qualifications are required.
- Identify areas in their lives that are stressful
- Understood how stress is shown both physically & emotionally
- Recognised & identity stress triggers
- Develop a set of coping strategies to combat stress including verbal and non-verbal skills
- Mind-set – Developing resilience and an optimistic mind-set and view point
How will I be assessed?
There is no exam or formal assessment at the end of this course. You will be given supportive feedback from your tutor on a weekly basis to help you develop your skills
Are there any costs?
£30 (learners in receipt of certain benefits may be entitled to fee remission)
What will this course lead to?
On completion you may want to enrol on another well-being type course to support your development further. Your tutor will give you advice on other progression options.
ue vulputate massa nec feugiat fringilla. Fusce at euismod augue. Maecenas quis leo id lectus vestibulum interdum. Ut ut rhoncus risus, nec viverra nisl. Curabitur vitae nulla id eros interdum egestas ac sed odio.